|Shipping Line||20' Dry||20' Open Tops||20' Flat||20' Reefers||Hangers||40' Dry||40' Open Tops||40' Flat||40' High Cubes||40' High Cube Reefers||45' High Cubes|
Dispatch 20'DV from PNCT/APM/MARSH
Dispatch 40'DV from PNCT/APM/MARSH
Dispatch 40'HC from PNCT/APM/MARSH
Dispatch 40'HR from PNCT/MARSH
Dispatch 45'HC from PNCT
Dispatch 40'OT from PNCT
Dispatch 40'FR from PNCT
For 20'DV & 40’DV , please pick up the empties from APMT, use release# MSCPNCT only if the export is going back to PNCT. Otherwise, pick up under the booking#
• For 40’HC, please pick up from PNCT. use release# MSCAPM only if the export is going back to APMT. Otherwise, pick up under the booking#.
• Please check with MSC-EQC for the gen-set availability prior sending drivers to terminal for the reefer shipments**
• For empty return of the damaged containers, please contact MSC’ M and R dept. 973-344-4160 or send photos to Wlodek.Ratynski@msc.com, Leo.McGann@msc.com, Dwight.Pope@msc.com
• **All MSC UNDERSLUNG chassis must be returned back to Marsh Depot after delivery of empty/full to terminals, MSC will bill Migration fee PLUS PER DIEM $200 PER DAY, for underslung chassis returned to different locations.**
• Please terminate ALL bare DCLI chassis to the Marsh Empty Depot, located at 88 Marsh St, Newark, NJ
Please contact MSC’ NY equipment dept , if you have question in regards to the gate instruction.
Tel: 212-764-4800 ext: 46624
All Specialized Equipment and 20' Reefers return to APMT.
PICK UP 20DV PNCT/APM
PICK UP 40DV APM
PICK UP 40HC PNCT/APM
PICK UP 40REEF APM
PICK UP 45HC APM
MAJOR DAMAGE equipment is to be returned to APMT.
MINOR DAMAGE equipment is to be returned to PNCT.
PNCT will only accept ZIM Empties that originated from PNCT.
Hangers: All sizes must return to PNCT under bkg# ZIMHG.
|ACL||PNCT||PNCT||PNCT||PNCT||PNCT||PNCT||PNCT||PNCT||PNCT||PNCT||NOT IN U.S.|
|HAPAG LLOYD||GLOBAL||MAHER- GOOD ORDER||MAHER- GOOD ORDER||IRONBOUND-HYATT||GLOBAL||GLOBAL||MAHER- GOOD ORDER||MAHER- GOOD ORDER||GLOBAL||IRONBOUND-HYATT||GLOBAL|