The TOS Web Portal (TWP) allows the terminal to communicate with trucking companies, brokers and other parties
Both the website and mobile access will provide you with valuable information regarding Import and Export Cargo, Gate Activity and Vessel Schedule.
LOG ON/USER SIGN ON INSTRUCTIONS:
Access the system by clicking the TOS Web Portal icons above. Please create a user login account to access TOS Web Portal. TWP Mobile does not require user to have a login account.
- - User is required to have a User Name and Password to access system
- - All users will be required to Sign Up for a TWP user account
- - From the PNCT website select the TOS Web Portal Log On link
- - To Sign Up for an account select the Sign Up link on the Log In page
- To request a new account user must enter required fields as indicated by *
- User is required to enter Login Name, Contact and Company Information and Password
- Company information requires user to select business type and enter company name
- After entering all required fields system will enable the Register button allowing user to submit request for new account
- All new account requests will be automatically approved
- - User will receive an email confirmation when account has been confirmed
- - From the Log In page enter User Name and Password and select Log On button
Checking Availability for Import Containers:
You can check to see if an import container will be available for pickup.
- - Import Container Inquiry can be performed by Container Number or BL number
- - User can inquire on single or multiple Containers or BLs
- - Import Container Inquiry provides user with container availability status based on various hold conditions (Customs, Freight, USDA, Terminal and Carrier hold conditions)
To Check Container Availability
- - From the INQUIRY menu tab select CONTAINER AVAILABILITY
- - The system will prompt you to inquire by Container or BL number
- Enter single container or BL number in the entry field or
- Enter multiple container or BL numbers in list field (select +)
- - Click the Go button to submit
- - Import Container availability summary will appear
Request Availability Notifications:
You can register for an availability notification for when container is ready for pickup.
- - Result of a CONTAINER AVAILABILITY Inquiry allows user to register to receive email notifications regarding cargo status
- - The following notifications are available:
- Exit Gate
- Enter Gate
- Vessel Discharge
- Vessel Load
- - Notifications will be sent to users registered email address
- - System allows users to check status of notifications, update reference numbers or cancel notification requests
To Register for an Availability Notification
- - From the result of a CONTAINER AVAILABILITY Inquiry user can select single or multiple containers to register for notifications by selecting containers from the summary result
- - Select radio button from Request Notification form above
- - Click the Request button to register
- - Select REVIEW NOTIFICATION from Inquiry menu to manage registered notifications
MultiTrack link allows users to enter multiple Import Containers, Bills of Lading or Booking/EDO numbers for status information. User can also register for Vessel Discharge and Load, Gate Enter and Exit and Availability Notifications for multiple containers.
Checking Booking/EDO status:
You can check status of bookings or EDOs.
- - Users can inquire by single or multiple booking or EDO numbers
- - Booking inquiry provides users with booking information status, including the vessel, start and cutoff dates, container summary and details
To Checking Booking/EDO status:
- - From the INQUIRY menu tab select BOOKING/EDOs
- - The system will prompt you to inquire by Booking or EDO number
- Enter single booking or EDO number in the entry field or
- Enter multiple booking or EDO numbers in list field (select +)
- Click the Go button to submit
- Booking summary result will appear
- - From the INQUIRY menu tab select GATE EIR to reprint
- - The system will prompt you to enter Container or Chassis number
- Filter options are defined by date range and move type
- If date range is left blank, then all EIR records will be returned
- Click the Go button to submit
- Gate EIR details appear and user can reprint EIR
Demurrage and Non Demurrage Information:
Select MAKE PAYMENT menu tab to get demurrage and hold information, make demurrage payments or calculate and pay future demurrage amounts. See TWP Online Payment Instruction to make a payment.
Although every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information provided in report and inquiry results, we are dependent on information from our customers and other sources and there are occasionally sudden changes (real-time) over which we have no control. PNCT, therefore, accepts no responsibility for any inaccuracies, errors, or omissions contained in the report and inquiry results.
Terms and Conditions